[mythtv-users] Snowy picture using Jarod's guide

brad at bradandkim.net brad at bradandkim.net
Thu May 13 20:12:53 EDT 2004

I used Jarod's excellent guide to building mythtv on Fedora Core 1.
Everything went very well, but when I try to view I get nothing but snow
on the picture.  I found another posting with the same problem and Jarod's
suggestion was to try different -p values with test-ioctl.  I have tried
0-5 and get nothing on anything but 4, and here is where I get snow.

I am using a PVR-250 on Fedora Core 1 and went exactly off the guide.

TIA,

Brad