[mythtv-users] RE: So there already *is* a MythTV wiki - COOL

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Fri May 14 10:48:03 EDT 2004

The only issue with all these docs around is that it makes it hard for
a newbie to find anything.  Sometimes the only way to find a certain
doc is to search the mailing list archives for the URL because it's
hosted on someone else's site (not mythtv.org).

Sorry, but I'm a *big* fan of ONE DOCUMENT that describes everything.
  Why not just work on improving the official MythTV docs?  Do we
really need to start yet another resource?  For example, why not
integrate Jarod's guide as a chapter in the Myth docs?  I'm working on
a Theme HOWTO that I would hope would be integrated into the docs as
well.  It makes it easier to tell a newbie "check the docs".

Just sayin' is all...