[mythtv-users] Two 0,15 cvs problems

Mikhail D'Vane mikhaildvane at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 13:42:14 EDT 2004

Well, this response isn't going to be much help, but I want to let you know
that
I see the exact same issues.  (I pulled CVS at about 10:00 PM on the 13th.)

One minor difference in our setups is that I'm using the released version of
ivtv (0.1.9) with a PVR-350.  Other than that, our issues are identical.

- Browse mode shows -<number> when I bring it up

- Tuner input is fine, but S-video is really odd, with what looks like about
2x
  zoomed into the upper left quadrant of the screen and a line displayed
  every-other scan line (video line/black line/video line/black line and so
on).

(Mind you, I'm not complaining, as I know this is CVS and not guaranteed to
be tested and fully functional - that's why it's on my "testbed" system and
not my main.)

Mik