[mythtv-users] Mythweb bugs

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Mon May 17 10:04:44 EDT 2004

I have been using mythweb now for sometime and have noticed a few
things. Running the latest from CVS still has these problems:

1.  When I delete a show it displays a popup comfirming the show
deletion. When I delete any show after this first one it never pops up
the confirmation.
2.  In the Scheduled Recordings, clicking the "Don't Record" and
"Activate Recording" don't seem to change anything. It may be changing
the database but when the screen refreshes the shows still have "Don't
Record" after them. I know I have seen in the past where the button
would toggle to Record or Activate if it was originally Don't Record.