[mythtv-users] HD noise and PVR250

Omar Depps omar at karidia.com
Mon May 17 11:01:18 EDT 2004

The silent enclosure would be ideal. However I have a shuttle system
which doesn't accomodate an enclosure of this size (unless I get rid of
my dvd drive--not really an option).
Any other ideas out there? I'm really curious to know if people think
that hardware encoding might cut down (at least a little) on disk writes.