[mythtv-users] 0.00GB files...

Nick Kaijaks nick at kaijaks.co.uk
Mon May 17 18:34:07 EDT 2004

Hi,

This may be a really dumbass question, but I can't see anything in the
list archives or mythtv.org of relevance...

Four older recordings on my myth box no longer play back (they used to
be fine). In the 'Watch Recordings' view, their preview is black, and
trying to play them does nothing. In the 'Delete Recordings' view, they
show as 0.00 GB file size.

Looking at the 'recorded' table in mysql, the entries for these
recordings look fine - similar to working recordings. The .nuv files on
the server exist and have substantial lengths (>1 GB), and permissions
are the same as working recordings. I can't see anything that's out of
the ordinary. Restarting backend or frontend makes no difference. Anyone
recognise these symptoms? Any suggestions for diagnosis, eg. outside
mythtv? Are there other db tables I should be looking at?

TIA,
Nick