[mythtv-users] pcHDTV 2.6 drivers round 2

Mon May 17 22:08:40 EDT 2004

Tried the latest drivers posted on the pcHDTV website for the 2.6.x
kernel (17May04).

They work much better than the ones posted last week.  They seem to now
be backward compatible with older version of dtvsignal/dtvscan.  Both
the new (2.6 beta) versions of dtvsignal and the older dtvsignal return
reasonable steady results.

Unfortunately, Myth still does not like them -- at least with Daniel's
hdtv-recorder patch applied.  If I have time, I will try compiling up a
version of Myth which does not try to check the signal strength, and see
what happens.

John