[mythtv-users] 0.00GB files...

apt22 at drexel.edu apt22 at drexel.edu
Mon May 17 22:09:23 EDT 2004

I've had this same problem....Like Nick said, only happens to _some_ of
the recordings which is the wierdest part.  I hadn't edit or done
anything else to the recordings/files.  However, I did have a power
outage before this problem popped up, and even though I never found a
solution or fully determined the problem, I assumed the power outage
causing the machine to shutdown without a nice unmounting of the disk
was the culprit.  I just ended up deleting the files and the
recordings(from DB).  I'd be interested to hear if anyone has more
insight on this.

Drew