[mythtv-users] DVB Scanning Code Assistance Requested

Taylor Jacob rtjacob at earthlink.net
Mon May 17 23:19:52 EDT 2004

I am in the process of writing DVB channel, transport, and eventually guide scaning code to place
into Myth.  I currently have run the code on DVB-S in North America and Julian Scheel has helped
me to pull some DVB-S examples from Germany.

If anyone who has DVB, and wouldn't mind running this app and just sending me the output text so I
can ensure that it works for DVB-C and DVB-T that would be great.

Just shoot me an email and i'll send it over.

Taylor Jacob