[mythtv-users] Mailing list and a Wiki... and a dessert topping

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Mon May 17 23:24:18 EDT 2004

I was referencing what David had posted which was apparently in error, but
SGML, or docbook, or whatever the CVS style the point remains the same.  I
think most non-developing users would admit to being more comfortable with
the wiki-style of contribution and no one is suggesting replacing the
official installation and usage documentation.  I wish you could see that
your tone and tenor seems to be more abrasive than helpful for people trying
to contribute to this project.

Kevin