[mythtv-users] Mailing list and a Wiki... and a dessert topping

Cotter, Paul M. pcotter at kmzr.com
Tue May 18 16:48:31 EDT 2004

Great - good to hear.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Isaac Richards
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 3:21 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
topping

On Tuesday 18 May 2004 03:55 pm, Cotter, Paul M. wrote:
> Secondly, I don't fully understand Isacc's aversion to adding a link
> to Jarod's guide from the mythtv.org site, but mythtv.org is his site
> and if he doesn't think it belongs there then it's his choice, so shut

> up and move on already.

Heh, I love how silly rumors are started.  Jarod's going to be hosting
his guide on mythtv.org once his user account's setup and he has time to
migrate things over.  I had offered to host it quite a long time ago,
but he hadn't wanted to until now.

Isaac

Important:
This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing,
copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction.  Please notify the sender, by electronic
mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original
message without making any copies.