[mythtv-users] Mailing list and a Wiki... and a dessert topping

Cotter, Paul M. pcotter at kmzr.com
Tue May 18 16:47:29 EDT 2004

That being the case, I apologize for having offended anyone.  Not my
intention.  I guess it just sounds funny when there's so many
pasty-faced computer geeks on the various mainlands using it.  I assumed
(ignorantly) it was an abbreviation for something like everything else
in this digital wasteland we all inhabit.

Paul