[mythtv-users] UK TV Listings

Mark mark_kendall at btinternet.com
Wed May 19 12:17:40 EDT 2004

> does anyone have tv_grab_dvb working in the UK? If so what is the quality
of the
> listings? do you get categorisations, episode details, film dates etc.
>
> Thanks, Paul

Paul

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/67531?search_string=tv_gr
ab_dvb;#67531

It's been almost a couple of weeks and still working well for me with the 8
day listing from Crystal Palace. Problems around ITV2/Channel 5 seem to have
gone away.

Categorisation - good on BBC and radio, poor elsewhere (or non-existent)
Episode info - usually embedded in the description.
Film dates - usually...

Overall accuracy/completeness - very good.

I can forward my latest grab output if you'd like to have a look.

Regards

Mark