[mythtv-users] Gentoo and Fonts

Mikhail D'Vane mikhaildvane at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 14:10:20 EDT 2004

The only thing I've done with fonts on my Gentoo system was
to change the dpi setting for X (some fonts were just too small
to read, otherwise).

Of course... then they were a little too big, (but it's better to
be big when you're trying to read something from 10 feet away).

Other than that, I haven't had much success with setting up
nicer-looking fonts (although it's on my list of things to work on).

Mik