[mythtv-users] quality question.. ways to make it better?

Johnny Lee johnny at fishcounts.com
Thu May 20 03:58:56 EDT 2004

I was playing with my colors,brightness,contrast after adding these filter
settings you gave and this is what I got that looked almost identical to
what my TV was showing...

update channel set contrast=30000,brightness=37500,colour=32768,hue=32768;

The same video filter settings since I have no clue what they do

update channel set videofilters='adjust=34:253:1.0:23:232:1.0';

Seems to work great for me! Thanks a lot Bruce.

Johnny Lee