[mythtv-users] UK TV Listings

John Pullan jmp at tarantella.com
Thu May 20 09:02:30 EDT 2004

I remember seeing this post fly by a few days back

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/68500?search_string=DVB;#68500

I'm not sure how far he's got with it but it sounds interesting. I did
write some code myself which coped with now+next, but I left it at that,
due to the fact I (still) don't have access to a proper EPG feed.

To sum up :
I've written some fairly basic code.
I know Kenneth Aafløy has some code in his patch tree. (might have been
submitted by now)
Someone else was writing some NIT/PAT/EIT code at some point (possibly
Taylor Jacob ?)
And now there's the tv_grab_dvb approach as well

We could really do with having just one guy coding/coordinating this :-)

Regards