[mythtv-users] screen is blue, sound ok

McIne mcine at luukku.com
Thu May 20 12:57:55 EDT 2004

Hi,

I got this box working already and now I stumbled into something weird.
I only restarted the machine to try out the auto login and stuff.
when I start watching any video, the screen is blue and sound is ok. I
just cannot seem to figure out what is wrong.

One solution is to give mplayer the vo x11 parameter, but can I give
it to mythtv so live television should work too. Anyhow there should
be better way to do this too, since as I mentioned, this was working already

I have TV as primary monitor, I am using ati:s binary driver with fedora
core1.

- McIne -