[mythtv-users] Re: MythTV CVS & DataDirect - Success!

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri May 21 03:49:23 EDT 2004

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 12:29:06AM -0700, David Rees wrote:
> I upgraded to MythTV CVS using the bleeding ATRPMs repository tonight.
>
> So far, things appear to be working great, nothing abnormal all and the
> new data direct feed worked perfectly following the directions in the
> howto: http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-21.html#ss21.19

Thanks for the feedback on the CVS rpms!

> One minor hiccup was that I couldn't find mythtvsetup after the upgrade,
> turns out it was in a separate RPM.

Yes, a mythtv-suite-0.15 will include a dependency on mythtvsetup.

mythtvsetup was packaged in a seperate rpm in order to reduce the
true requirements of mythbackend.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net