[mythtv-users] quality question.. ways to make it better?

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Fri May 21 05:29:02 EDT 2004

Thanks for all the answers guys..

I didn't even know about these filter options.. (and the v4ctl app is
*very* useful!)

Have tried all your suggestions but its not really making much of a
difference.. but at least I know where to start looking now.. :)

Will let ya know if I come up with any breakthroughs.. and am going to
try a different input too (its going through my cable at the moment from
a 15 meter coax.. so am going to try a smaller cable from my sky box
never to the myth box.. just to double check the signal)

Thanks again for the excellent suggestions... and keep up the good work
guys! I *love* this thing.. and so does the wife.. and the kids.. and
the in-laws.. and the neighbours.. and the postman... lol

Cheers

Craig

--
Craig Tinson

8010 Media Ltd

                                     \|||/
                                     (o o)
_ _ /: Thbbft.  |   Craig Tinson               | "The most overlooked
\'o.O;   _/     |   8010 Media Ltd             | advantage of owning a
=(___)=         |   Email: craig at 8010.co.uk    | computer is that if