[mythtv-users] Failed to get TV listings

Matthew Mead mkmead at hoodnet.net
Fri May 21 14:57:57 EDT 2004

I think you got me confused.. when I mean starting with a clean slate I mean
building a new box from the ground up.

My first box was a test box.. I really dont have anything on it I want saved
in its db :)

I'm just worried the CVS stuff is going to be a nightmare to setup.. yet
with the old XML system gone what choice do I have.