[mythtv-users] Feature request. MythVideo folder browser.

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Fri May 21 20:08:43 EDT 2004

Martin Saldert wrote:
> Im so sorry if i did anything wrong.

Nothing wrong. Suggestions welcome.

> I did not demand anything and if it sounded like that im sorry.
> All i wanted was to give a idea on how to make the MythVideo easyer to use.

Great. The best suggestion is if you could do it yourself, that
would be the surest way that it would get done and to your liking.
Stated more briefly, some people choose to mis interpret this
suggestion.

I don't know anything about your skills but I do know that I've
never touched this code and have no interest in how it works so
I don't think that I'll be looking in to this. If you could do
it, it would get done. Otherwise, you may have to wait until
someone who knows and cares thinks that it is a good idea and
follows through.

I hope you can do this. Good luck and remember to use "diff -u".

In the future, I may save time and simply say "send a patch" or
something.

Thanks,

--  bjm