[mythtv-users] rpm => cvs: lircrc question

Travis travs at wsor.net
Sat May 22 17:29:28 EDT 2004

I ended up going back to an image of 0.14 and then migrating to the cvs rpms
so I'm not quite sure what happened to lirc during my cvs compile attempt.
I changed my ~/.kde/Autostart from mythfrontend to Fa Yoeu's go.myth script
and now if the frontend crashes or if I exit, I can fire up the frontend
from KDE with the remote.  I just added this to the bottom of Jarod's
pvr-250 lirc script:

# start mythfrontend
begin
     prog = irexec
     button = OFF
     repeat = 0
     config = /home/mythtv/scripts/go.myth
end

Bottom line for me is my system's back up to running great.  This really is
an amazing community.

-- Travis