[mythtv-users] How to stream movies from mythweb to windows clients?

Nowhere nowhere at cox.net
Sun May 23 13:12:19 EDT 2004

Sorry William,

I didn't read carefully enough (Lack of sleep looking for a setup
program hehe). We I use the dsmyth filters and click the link, I have
about a 3 second pause, then the video starts playing in Media Player so
I assume I am NOT downloading the whole thing before it plays.

I told Explorer to NOT play video inside an Explorer window so Media
Player pops up and runs standalone. I have only pause/play/stop as
interactive options thought. No FF or RW.

So I'm afraid I don't have an answer. If you are playing the videos
inside an explorer window, try playing it Media Player directly.

Cheers!
Eric