[mythtv-users] MythDVD compile problems

Kevin Barsby Kevin.Barsby at Sun.COM
Sun May 23 19:41:31 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm using gentoo and an:

ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" emerge mythdvd

fails during compile. There are 3 listed errors they all seem to be
related to Xinerama:

undefined reference to `XineramaIsActive'
undefined reference to `XineramaQueryExtension'

I can't remember the 3rd, but it's another Xinerama ref.

Now, I'm not using Xinerama, it's not in my USE declaration, does
mythDVD require these functions (if so do I need to recompile X), or can
I turn off the functionality with a switch to the emerge?

As an aside mythBrowser also fails with this message.

Thanks
Kev