[mythtv-users] CVS mythfrontend cpu useage

papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Mon May 24 09:21:11 EDT 2004

	After the unexpected loss of the xmltv data (I haven't been paying
attention, and I only update my database once a week... on Fridays!), I fried
up the CVS on Saturday.  For the most part, it appears to be fine, but while
watching a recording one CPU usage pegs at 99% on mythfrontend.  The machine is
a dual PIII 1GHz with PVR-250 card.  It doesn't do it when first started, but
after a few minutes it pegs up and causes skipping, etc (which is still
shouldn't do since there's another CPU to burn).

Thoughts, comments?

-Cory

* The prime directive of Linux:  					*
* 	- learn what you don't know, 					*