[mythtv-users] can one change channel on composite input?

Nicole Wall nicole_wall at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 24 13:45:58 EDT 2004

    My tuner on PVR 350 did not work now, but the composite input is still working .

I have a RF->Composite converter which has a remote control which I can use to change channels if I directly connects the TV to the converter.

    If I connect the converter's composite output to PVR 350's composite input, then how can I use the PVR 350's remote control to change channel  on its composite inputs?

    anyone has done this before and got some script to externally to change channel?

Thanks a lot!

Nicole