[mythtv-users] Help, listings database stoped updateing

BP lists at qucae.com
Mon May 24 23:19:49 EDT 2004

stan wrote:

> Is there any sort of search engine for the archive, or am I expected to
> read several months worth of noise looking for some gem explainign how to
> fix my problem.

Yes there are.  If you would have checked the archives at
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/ , you could have answered
your second question -- the search feature is easy to see.  The advanced
search will let you focus on the past few days.

Normally, I would have answered your question and just let you know
where the archives are for future reference.  Considering, however, that
you didn't even bother to check the archives before complaining about a
search engine and making a snide remark, I'll let you practice searching.