[mythtv-users] Suggestion for mailing list archive listing on web site

David George david at onyxsoft.com
Tue May 25 08:12:30 EDT 2004

On Tue, 25 May 2004, Bill Chmura wrote:

> Hello all,

[snip]

> Just an idea...  It seems like a lot of people spend time asking for it, and
> more time is spent coming up with snappy retorts.  Maybe adding an extra line
> to the site would cut down on it a little bit...  Since they were right there
> when they found the mailing list info and did not notice the archives, maybe
> changing it could help a little.

I agree.  It gets tiring deleting all these same questions (and replies)
about the searchable mailing list archives.  I know it is on the web page,
but the blue on blue just seems to be too much for noobs.  It could be a
separate paragraph or at least different colors.  I think most of the
problems are just because the two blues look the same and most people are
slightly color deficient or in too much of a hurry to notice the
difference.

--
David