[mythtv-users] Dependancy conflicts with "apt-get installmythtv-suite"

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Tue May 25 20:57:19 EDT 2004

Check this link:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/55673?search_string=redha
t-artwork;#55673

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of JCraig
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 8:33 PM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv-users] Dependancy conflicts with "apt-get
installmythtv-suite"

Hi,

I am a very green nOOb and I am fortunate to have a brother who is my
resident Linux Guru but we are both a bit baffled at why I am getting
the following dependency errors while running the command "apt-get
install mythtv-suite".

       file /usr/share/themes/Default from install of
redhat-artwork-0.96-1.0.1.kde conflicts with file from package
gtk2-2.2.4-5.1
        file /usr/share/themes/Default from install of
redhat-artwork-0.96-1.0.1.kde conflicts with file from package
gtk+-1.2.10-28.1
E: Error while running transaction

We have followed Jarod's instructions with only minor bumps up to this
point.  Any insight you may have on this will be greatly appreciated,
especially since my PVR-350 arrived today! :)

Thanks,
John