[mythtv-users] Re: apt-get nvidia dependency errors

David Rees drees at greenhydrant.com
Wed May 26 04:50:31 EDT 2004

Axel Thimm wrote, On 5/26/2004 1:13 AM:
> On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 12:25:47AM -0700, Jarod Wilson wrote:
>> On May 25, 2004, at 23:12, Derek Christensen wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all (although I assume this is mostly for Axel),
>>>
>>> I have just tried #apt-get update && apt-get install
>>> nvidia-graphics4363 and I am (still) getting the following error:
>>> The following packages have unmet dependencies:
>>> nvidia-graphics4363: Depends: python2 (= 2.2)
>>
>> Packaging bug, Axel's aware of it and working to fix it. Wait a little
>> while, then apt-get update, apt-get install.
>
> Hm, that was fixed (at least that's what I thought) almost 24h before
> Derek's post. Derek, are you perhaps using an outdated mirror?
>
> Otherwise could you pass on the output of apt-cache policy
> nvidia-graphics4363? Thanks.

I'm still getting the same dependency errors when using yum.  Running
yum info nvidia-graphics4363 shows this info (trimmed down):

Name   : nvidia-graphics4363
Arch   : i386
Version: 1.0_4363
Release: 52.rhfc1.at
Size   : 1.41 MB
Group  : User Interface/X Hardware Support
Repo   : Fedora Core 1 - i386 - ATrpms bleeding

-Dave