[mythtv-users] 2 WinTV cards on Asus w/ VIA chipset

Jim Valavanis jimvman at comcast.net
Wed May 26 09:36:46 EDT 2004

Yea,
I think the card itself may not be the problem, but the VIA chipset, and
IRQ issues.  I cannot even boot into Linux properly, as the system
hangs, after I receive an IRQ sharing message (which should be ok with
PCI).  I haven't yet tried to move the IDE cables around, but I'm not
certain this will help.  Maybe I should update the BIOS as I've heard
this may help.

Any other ideas?

Jim