[mythtv-users] 2 WinTV cards on Asus w/ VIA chipset

Joel Oliveira joel.oliveira at gmail.com
Wed May 26 09:51:14 EDT 2004

I would probably upgrade the bios regardless.  I'm sure there are
other fixes that are addressed by a newer bios that you haven't
encountered *yet*.  Definitely go for that upgrade.

I had overheating issues on my asus board that had me banging my head
against the wall - after weeks of testing and tweaking I finally
upgraded my bios and everything was magically fixed.  Food for
thought.

- J