[mythtv-users] qt mysql driver (building MythTv from scratch)

Robert La Ferla robertlaferla at comcast.net
Wed May 26 21:45:51 EDT 2004

Myth/QT gurus,

Ok, what's the trick to build the mysql driver for QT?

I keep getting "Some of the required modules (sql) are not available."

I couldn't find any docs on mythtv.org nor from any searches.  At least,
nothing that works.  I am running Fedora Core 2.  I have MySQL 4.0
installed (from source) and QT 3.3.2 (from source)  I tried passing
options to QT's configure but that didn't build the plug-in.

eg.

./configure -qt-sql-mysql -I/usr/local/include/mysql -L/usr/local/lib/mysql

I'm at wits end with QT now.  What's the trick?