[mythtv-users] Error during make

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Wed May 26 22:51:39 EDT 2004

qcs at cableone.net wrote:

>I'm recieving these errors during make:
>/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lqt-mt
>collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>make[2]: *** [libmythavcodec-0.15.so.0.15.0] Error 1
>make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/mythtv2/mythtv/libs/libavcodec'
>make[1]: *** [sub-libavcodec] Error 2
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/mythtv2/mythtv/libs'
>make: *** [sub-libs] Error 2
>
>Has anyone seen this before or have a soultion?

A quick search of the archives for qt-mt will reveal your solution.
This questions was asked and answered only 3 days ago.

Looks like your /etc/ld.so.conf is broken, it should contain a line
like /usr/lib/qt-3.3/lib

Put it at the very bottom of the file and run ldconfig.
-- Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

Hope that helps