[mythtv-users] listings change info?

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Thu May 27 12:49:43 EDT 2004

If your referring to what brought about this change, I would guess that the
people at Zap are trying to find a way to capitalize on the people using the
service.  Since they have expenses to cover I don't begrudge them this.  It
does put them in a position to start charging very easily in the future...

As far as the subscription expiring in august, I am *assuming* that unless you
answer the questionarries that they will be sending you (referred to in the
agreement) then they will not change you expiration date.  Once you answer
the thing they will add on another month or two...  (This whole part is an
educated guess on my part).

--

Bill Chmura

w. http://www.fistfullofcode.com
w. http://www.explosivo.com

"No matter what, never, ever, ever, ever tell your girl friend she is looking
a little puffy."
-Ancient chinese proverb

"Some people go to bed with Lucifer, then they cry when they don't greet the
day with God"
-Monster Magnet

Without good motivation, science and technology, instead of helping, bring
more fear and threaten global destruction. Compassionate thought is very
important for humankind.
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Wisdom does not mean knowledge but experiential understanding. Wisdom helps
you to change radically your habits and perceptions, as you discover the
constantly changing, interconnected nature of the whole of existence.
-Martine Batchelor, "Meditation For Life"