[mythtv-users] HD-2000 2.6 drivers version 1.3

Thu May 27 17:39:48 EDT 2004

The two inputs are identical.  It is your choice what you hook to each.

You could hook up to HD antennas, each pointing in a different direction.

You could hook up an ATSC antenna on one, and an NTSC antenna on the other.

I do not believe there is support in Myth to select between the inputs.

John