[mythtv-users] Upgrade to .15 problems.

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Thu May 27 18:37:14 EDT 2004

Okay, so I am not alone here...

This was my dumb mistake too.... In the log file it actually tells you what is
wrong if you check it.

Basically, you need to go back into setup and link the videosource with the
datadirect source...  When you cleared the info, it took out the setting.  I
can't remember the names, but basically you need to say that the video from
this card is using this source...  Poke around in there and you will find it.

All of your recording stuff will appear after you change that.

Bill

--

Bill Chmura

w. http://www.fistfullofcode.com
w. http://www.explosivo.com

"No matter what, never, ever, ever, ever tell your girl friend she is looking
a little puffy."
-Ancient chinese proverb

"Some people go to bed with Lucifer, then they cry when they don't greet the
day with God"
-Monster Magnet

Without good motivation, science and technology, instead of helping, bring
more fear and threaten global destruction. Compassionate thought is very
important for humankind.
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Wisdom does not mean knowledge but experiential understanding. Wisdom helps
you to change radically your habits and perceptions, as you discover the
constantly changing, interconnected nature of the whole of existence.
-Martine Batchelor, "Meditation For Life"