[mythtv-users] Issues with Priorities?

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Thu May 27 20:27:21 EDT 2004

Richie Crews wrote:
> Let me be a little more specific.
>
> Good Eats - Priority 10
> Stargate SG1 - Priority 1
>
> I have all Good Eats set to record a minute early and a minute later
> just so I can buffer (Archive these to DVD). Below is a snippet from
> MythWeb with the conflict described.
>
> Stargate SG-1: Forever in a Day         Sci-Fi Channel          May 28,
> 2004 (06:00 PM)         1 hr    Don't Record    Never Record
>
> Good Eats: True Brew 2: Mr. Tea         Food Network    May 28, 2004
> (07:00 PM)         32 mins         Record This     Don't Record

Richie, we may have found a bug when the card input preference
is "NULL". Please try this:

mysql -u mythtv -pmythtv mythconverg
mysql> update cardinput set preference=0;

Then check your schedule again. In the output you sent before,
the right hand column "Pri" had all "0". Run the same command
again to see if it has 10s and 1s and stuff.

--  bjm