[mythtv-users] Upgrade to 0.15 from 0.14 - Can't change channel(but guide shows programs)

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 02:01:52 EDT 2004

--- Darren Richards <darren.richards at cox.net> wrote:
> [...]

Darren,

Nope, the only changes I made were going into the
frontend setup and deleting the cards and channel
information.  From there, I put in my DataDirect
information, configured the cards and ran
mythfilldatabase.

I followed the instructions in the MythTV
documentation to upgrade from XMLTV to DataDirect,
that's about it.

-- Jow