[mythtv-users] HD-2000 2.6 drivers version 1.3

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Fri May 28 02:03:40 EDT 2004

This is totally untested, but you should be able to use the two inputs
in MythTV if the driver is working. The signal check can check each
input and setup sees both "Antenna 1" and "Antenna 2", I'm still using
the 2.4 drivers for which the signal check at least only reports on the
first input.

MythTV doesn't try both antennas when the recording starts, which would
be nice, but if the driver is working you should be able to put all you
VHF channels on one antenna and the UHF channels on another. Or you
could put channels in each of two directions on their respective
inputs. zap2it DataDirect has some problems with giving you multiple
listings, but you can game it by using different zip codes for each
customized listing you need.

-- Daniel