[mythtv-users] mythweb movie listings: no matches found

Mike Jasper e394td at comcast.net
Fri May 28 03:01:19 EDT 2004

On 5/27/2004 11:41 PM, Chris Petersen wrote:

>>I often use mythweb to browse movie listings.  Been running CVS for a
>>while, and when I clicked the Movies link, I got "No matches found."  I
>>upgraded to 0.15 tonight, and hopefully clicked the Movies link, but had
>>the same result.  Is this a bug or is something wrong at my end?
>

> Dunno.  works for me.  Although I do remember seeing something about
> zap2it using a different keyword for "movie" at some point...     You
> might try wiping your program data tables and reloading them.

All program and channel data were wiped clean earlier this evening prior
to running mythtvsetup, then repopulated via mythfilldatabase.

Does mythweb look at program.category_type to determine whether a
program is a movie?  Because I just queried out a few upcoming movie
titles (Spawn, Dark City, Shawshank Redemption) and noticed that in
every case, category_type is blank.

Thanks for replying.

--Mike