[mythtv-users] .15 DataDirect questions

wbradley at bham.rr.com wbradley at bham.rr.com
Fri May 28 07:36:50 EDT 2004

Hey Guys,

Awesome release!  My humble thanks to all the developers if mythtv , the coolest app out there. Anyway, I have a question about DataDirect.  I had backported the DataDirect to .14 with the directions and script here on the list.  With .15 supporting DataDirect from insiddleye mythtv, Can and should I remove my crontab entry that runs mythfilldatabasecron_dd every night.  Also does the frontend have to be running for the DataDirect grabber to start mythfilldatabase with this new method.

Thanks,
Bill Bradley

FYI....I also had to create the php_session directory to get mythweb to work