[mythtv-users] Trouble getting to record on Composite

Andrew Kostiuk kostiuk at sask.trlabs.ca
Fri May 28 14:18:20 EDT 2004

Hello:

I am new to MythTV but think I have version 0.15 now correctly
compiled and installed on a Sun Java Desktop System box.

My problem is that while I can see my video on "Live TV", as
soon as I try and record, it seems to switch to the tuner and
record static.

In MythTV setup, I have set Composite1 as the default and
bound the Video Source to it, and then run mythfilldatabase.
Seems pretty straightforward so any insights as to why it is
not recording from Composite1?

Regards,
     Andrew