[mythtv-users] Master channel icon xml file...

Josh Dalcher mythtv at dalcher.com
Fri May 28 15:04:06 EDT 2004

My upgrade to 0.15 went pretty well.  I'm looking for the master channel icon xml file that has been mentioned in the docs (used for restoring channel icons).  I have the XMLTV software installed, but cannot locate the contrib folder that supposedly contains the mkiconmap.pl file that I need to restore my channel icons.

If anyone has a spare copy of the master_iconmap.xml file, please send it my way.  Thank you!

Josh