[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Fri May 28 16:01:23 EDT 2004

Pierre Diversé wrote:

>>>Yes I am having this issue ;-), did the update Bruce posted... no luck
>>>mythfrontend now gives me
>>>
>>>2004-05-28 03:31:04 Upgrading to schema version 1048
>>>DB Error (Performing database upgrade):
>>>Query was:
>>>CREATE TABLE networkiconmap (    id INTEGER NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
>>>network VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL UNIQUE,    url VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
>>>PRIMARY KEY(id));
>>>Driver error was [2/1050]:
>>>QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
>>>Database error was:
>>>Table 'networkiconmap' already exists
>>
>>Well, that's not "search" but a different update. Did it crash
>>or did you hit Ctl-C because it was taking too long or something?
>>

>>>any ideas??
>>
>>Cut'n'paste:
>>

>>CREATE TABLE callsignnetworkmap (
>>    id INTEGER NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
>>    callsign VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL UNIQUE,
>>    network VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL,
>>    PRIMARY KEY(id);
>>

>>Then:
>>

>>DELETE FROM settings WHERE value='DBSchemaVer';
>>INSERT INTO settings (value, data) VALUES ('DBSchemaVer', '1048');
>>

>>--  bjm
>

> Yeah, but at first I had the search error,  then did your update...  After
> that I had this error... no crash or hitting of Ctl-C... it just stopped and
> gave that error.  I fixed it by just dropping networkiconmap... and re

Hey, that's probably an easier way to handle this one. Not so
good for altering an existing column tho.

> running mythfrontend... Everything  appears to be fine, should I be looking
> for any posible problems?

Can't imagine why this would happen in normal circumstances.
This update should be the first time the table is introduced
so it shouldn't already exist. Out on a limb but did you install
one of the early patches for the icon grabbing stuff and the table
was added then?

--  bjm