[mythtv-users] PVR350 and MythTv 0.15, no sound since reinstalling

Peter Martens peter.martens at home.nl
Sat May 29 12:38:25 EDT 2004

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with this issue. I used mythtv 0.14 on FC1
without problems.
Since I reinstalled my computer (I went the FC1 way after to many problems
with FC2) I can 't capture with sound in mythtv.
Before I had another sound issue... I had to set test_ioctl -v
input=2,output=2 followed by input=2,output=1 to capture with sound. A
little annoying, but it worked.
Now that same trick still works, when I capture with cat /dev/video0. When I
start MythTV, however, it seems to reset those settings and the sound is
gone... When I quit MythTV I have to make those settings again to capture
through cat.

Someone knows an answer?

Greets,

Peter