[mythtv-users] Segfault with 0.15

Andrew Ingram adingram at clara.co.uk
Sat May 29 12:54:20 EDT 2004

> On Thursday 27 May 2004 05:34 pm, Andrew Ingram wrote:
> > Upgraded to 0.15 and it's a great release. Been testing
> things thoroughly
> > and I've found a segfault (don't know if it's been reported
> already).
> >
> > Anyway, very simple to produce:
> > Settings->MythMusic->Scan for new music
> >
> > Segfaults with:
> > Failed to run 'cdrecord --scanbus'
>
> Where's the backtrace?
> http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-20.html#ss20.10
>
> Isaac

Isaac,

sorry, yes I should have done the backtrack but it I had to get an early
night. I'm working away from home at the moment so can't do anything but I'm
following this thread and I wanted to mention that my mp3s are NOT on a
Samba share, so that may be a bit of a wild goosechase.

Regards,
Andrew