[mythtv-users] old recordings

Cyber Source peter at cybersource.us
Sat May 29 17:48:56 EDT 2004

Hello All,
  I had version 14, then I whacked the install and redid with the new
version, etc. and have it working beautifully now. Before I whacked the
old one I saved all the *.nuv files. I then copied them back into where
I will have my recordings go to now but they don't show in the program.
Do these have to be imported somehow? Thanks

Krunoslav Pisacic wrote:

>I had same problem. Looking at the code (schedule.cpp) - i belive that
>"Pre-shutdown Check Command" is now mandatory. If left empty you end up
>with function CheckShutdownServer returning false and canceling
>shutdown. I don't know if this is bug or a feature.
>
>Anyway, workaround is that you put "exit 0" (no quotes) in "Pre-shutdown
>Check Command" in mythtvsetup. After that it is working for me.
>

>Br,
>
>k.

                         115 Richfield Road
               Williamsville, New York 14221