[mythtv-users] PVR250MCE issues.

Bryan Ware bryan at hb-computers.com
Sun May 30 00:12:53 EDT 2004

K,
	I see that there are know issues with the PVR250MCE and it causing hard
crashes ith the 0.9 ivtv drivers. I installed my myth box using JArod's
Awesome guide, is there a way to fix this problem using the atrpm ivtv
package and not the source code? I have read through the archives and
that seems to be the way to fix it, but I don't  want to have to compile
the code. I know, I am lazy. As a side not, this is the second PVR250
card I have in my system. the other one works great and is an oem
version of the card. let me know if there is any output messages that
you all might need.

Thanks,
--
Bryan Ware <bryan at hb-computers.com>