[mythtv-users] Re: ATRPM Issues Upgrading .14 > .15

MythTV ggalt at comcast.net
Sun May 30 12:43:59 EDT 2004

Axel:

Thanks for the quick response and for all your hard work on the RPMs!  I
followed your directions and -- with the addition that I had to go get
wget 1.9.1 from your site (which I had read about earlier) -- it all
worked like a charm.

Thanks again, and hopefully one day I can return the favor.

George